PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This policy underlines our (nhsnegligenceclaim.com) commitment to respect and protect your privacy. The security of your data is a priority to us; please read on to learn about our views of your personal data, and get a better understanding of your rights, the information we collect, what we do with that information, how the information is shared, as well as other important privacy matters.
The information we collect from you
We may collect the following information when you use our services:
- Your name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number (you provide this information when you fill forms on our site).
- Record of correspondence when you contact us. We may also ask that you complete surveys which we use for research purposes.
- We may request certain information when you report a problem or enter a competition on our site.
- When you visit our site, we may collect your traffic data, location data and other communication data, but this is only used for our billing purposes and the other services that you access.
Completion of Forms
At NHSnegligenceclaim.com, we work with external law firms chosen by us; all information you provide through enquiry forms on our site will be sent to this firm. By completing an enquiry form on our site, you give your permission to being contacted by us and/or the Panel Law Firm we work with for further discussion on your matter.
Even after initial consultation, you are under no obligation to work with our panel law firms; you are free to choose any firm to represent you.
The phone calls we have with you may be recorded for quality assurance, regulatory compliance and customer service purposes. These recordings may also be shared with our Panel Law Firms for regulatory monitoring.
We may collect information about your device, browser type, IP address and operating system to provide aggregate information to our advertisers and for system administration purposes. However, the information we collect cannot be used to identify you; it is only used to understand our users’ browsing actions. This information helps us:
- Recognize you whenever you visit our site
- To improve your search speed
- Take note of your preferences so we can offer personalized services according to your interests
Cookies & 3rd Party Pixels
Where Your Personal Data is Stored
The information we collect from you may be transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EAA). This information may also be processed by someone who works for us or one of our suppliers outside the EAA. This person may handle the processing of your payment details, fulfillment of your order and delivery of support services. Submitting your personal data means you consent to this transfer, storage and processing. You can rest assured we employ the best procedures and security features during this process; your personal data is completely secure.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- To ensure the layout of our web content is tailor-made for you and your device.
- To provide you with products, services or information of interest to you, where you have given your consent to be notified in such cases.
- To fulfill the terms of any contracts entered into between you and NHSnegligenceclaim.com.
- To make it possible for you to engage and interact with our services, where necessary and when you choose to do so.
- To notify you in the event that changes are made to our service.
The data we collect from you may also be used to provide you with information about our products which may interest you. We may also share this data with selected third parties for the same purpose, and may contact you via post or telephone.
Disclosure of Your Information
Any member of our group could have access to the information we collect from you; this includes our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries. This is in line with section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Your personal information may also be disclosed to third parties:
- If all or a substantial value of nhsnegligenceclaim.com is acquired by a third party, customers’ personal data will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we buy or sell any assets, we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller of such assets.
As a data subject, you reserve the right to ask that we do not use your data for marketing purposes. If we intend using your data for marketing related matters, we will inform you before such data is collected. We will also inform you if we intend disclosing such information to any third parties. You have the right to ask that we refrain from doing so by checking specific boxes on the forms we use for your data collection. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org inform us of your intention to exercise this right.
Our site usually contains links to and from the websites of our affiliates, partners and advertisers. Please note that these websites have their privacy policies and we are not responsible for these policies. Please read these policies before submitting your personal data to the websites.
This website is owned and operated by Online Legal Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities.