Online Legal Limited (“We” and “our site”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Completion of Forms
Any information submitted by you through any enquiry form placed on our site and/or through any social media or other online advertising channel may be sent directly to an external law firm. All external law firms on our panel have been chosen by us. By completing any form on our site you consent to being contacted by us and/or the panel law firm who has received your enquiry to discuss your matter further.
You are under no obligation to choose to use the services offered by our Panel Law Firms and are free to choose any other legal representation you feel best matches your individual needs.
By completing any form on our site and/or through any social media or other online advertising channel you consent to being contacted by us and/or the panel law firm who has received your enquiry to discuss your matter further by telephone or electronic methods.
Please note all our calls may be recorded for training purposes and to monitor customer service and regulatory compliance. We may also share such recordings with our Panel Law Firms for service and regulatory monitoring and you consent to such sharing by submitting any form on this site nd/or through any social media or other online advertising channel.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (https://www.nhsnegligenceclaim.com). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
The phone calls we have with you may be recorded for quality assurance, regulatory compliance and customer service purposes. These recordings may also be shared with our Panel Law Firms for regulatory monitoring.
Your Data Protection Rights
Every user of an Online Legal website is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0800 999 3372
Or write to us: Unit 2, 24 Derby Road, Liverpool, L5 9PR
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies & 3rd Party Pixels
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- https://www.nhsnegligenceclaim.co.uk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This website is owned and operated by Online Legal Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities.
Authorisation Number: 835370
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. ”Submit” shall include any and all enquiry submissions made through https://www.nhsnegligenceclaim.co.uk
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Online LegaL Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Call: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
The ICO Registration Number for Online Legal Limited is Registration number: ZA187055